Tuesday, September 2, 2014

"something always brings me back to you"

"something always brings me back to you and it never takes too long. no matter what I say or do I still feel you here til the moment i'm gone....I've never wanted anything so much but to drown in your love and not feel your rain. set me free, leave me be, I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity.... the one thing that i still know is that you're keeping me down"

^^this was dance was on so you think you can dance a few season's ago, and i still find myself watching it via you tube daily. it's beautiful, moving, and touching. this dance was inspired by addictions, or a softer way of putting it bad habits. 

this past year (more like this past year and a half) has been an absolute whirlwind for me, and i've been through more then i ever thought my 15/16/17 year old self could ever handle, and sometimes i have hardly any motivation or energy to keep fighting to make myself happier and better, because getting to that 'happier' and 'better' place is dang hard. but you know what? it's okay not to be okay. just as long as you keep going and keep trying. because one day this will be over, and one day what i'm facing now won't even be an issue. and that day will be the most rewarding day of my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment