Thursday, May 24, 2018

21 years old

back in april i had my 21st birthday. i started the day out at breakfast with 2 of my best friends. i then got to relax at home a bit, and i also went and got my passport! my passport was my birthday gift from my parents, so i figured it was about time i actually went and applied for it.



later in the afternoon i met up with friends and we headed to the LANY concert. it was a simple day, but SO so great. i felt so loved all week long!

also, i'm in love ^^^ best night ever.

 

saturday morning was my birthday party. i had my cute friend jess (who is a HIGH fitness instructor) come do a high fitness class for me and my friends. i know i'm loved, because who wants to go work out for a birthday party? especially on a saturday morning? holla to all my friends who were able to make appearances.

that night my sweet sweet friend malone threw me a birthday party. we got a hotel room in provo and just had a girls night! it was a whole week of celebrating - which is everything i could ever ask for and more.


year 20 was hard. it started with me and an absolute rock bottom, and the remainder of the year was me trying to get out of that rock bottom - not an easy process. here's to year 21 and all the joy and blessings that are about to be experienced.


No comments:

Post a Comment