Monday, June 25, 2018

brock

on may 8th i became an aunt x 3 and welcomed my FIRST nephew into this world.

^fresh from heaven and not even 24 hours old. 
the yummiest lips i've ever seen


he was born a CHUNK. i'm talking a 9 pound baby here.


all the heart eyes for his open eyes

he looks just like his dad (my big brother) in this one. my heart!



my personal favorite photo. that little fist on my chest kills me.


annnnnd i could never get enough of his snuggles. i've taken a couple naps now with him (also napping) on my chest. it's heaven!

here's my brother and his best friend with their sons who were born 5 weeks apart. i can't wait to see the little friendship that's about to develop.

within the next month i'll be welcoming nephew #2 into the world. i can't wait! gimme allll the babies pls.

No comments:

Post a Comment