Friday, August 8, 2014

farewell sister hill

3 weeks ago my dear sister alexis was set apart as a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints if my family had to choose one word to describe her I think it would be sunshine, she always has this contagious smile on her face, she spreads light everywhere she goes, one reason I know she'll be the greatest missionary is because she's so loving and accepting of everyone, she has a true gift to see the very best in people, this girl is going to touch so many lives, although i've sincerely missed our harry potter discussions and watching toy story together, I know she's exactly where she's suppose to be, and she's accomplishing amazing things. I love you sister hill. Birmingham Alabama better take good care of you.










No comments:

Post a Comment