Sunday, January 11, 2015

aunt of two.

last monday was an exciting one for the hill family, because finally our little maycie sage was born.


she is a little chunk, 8 pounds and 8 ounces, and my oh my i could kiss her chubby cheeks for hours on end. she's got the cutest little button nose and a full head of dark soft hair, she is the prettiest baby, to say i completely adore her would be an understatement.



it's been such an ideal week, every day after school I've gone over at my brothers house to cuddle the babe, if i'm not cuddling her because someone else is taking a turn holding her, i'm running around chasing paisley and keeping her entertained.
i've said it before and i'll say it again, being an aunt is the greatest blessing in my life, there's just something about being with these girls that brings me such a great peace, and happiness. they're so little and so innocent, and they have no idea just how loved they are, and they have no idea the effect they have on the life of their 17 year old aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment