Wednesday, April 27, 2016

19.

here are some pictures from my actual birthday, it was such an awesome day.
my cute friends who met me for manis and pedis. couldn't decide if black and white or color was cuter, so i went with both.
my bff & i. these pictures explain our friendship/relationship all to well.

i got so spoiled! i got the cutest new new balance shoes (found at j crew) new alex and ani's, new dresses, the cutest purple salt water sandals, quest bars and ice drinks (some of my faves) ect. after presents (paisley is the best present helper, by the way) and cake and ice cream paisley asked if i wanted to watch harry potter with her - heck yes i did! after harry potter and cuddling my babies my friends & i went to play some late night tennis. i've said it before and i'll say it again; i've got some amazing people in my life who sure know how to make me feel special.
cake as pink as my hair of course.
(these last two pictures are the lowest quality photos ever. i wasn't even going to attempt to edit these haha)
read a little more about my birthday in my last post which you can find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment