Wednesday, January 24, 2018

christmas and new years

here's a (very late) post full of unedited pictures. lol.

christmas eve i was able to go to CHURCH with my family. due to still being in treatment even on the weekends, i NEVER get to do this. the last time i was in church with my family was in april! it felt good to get dressed up and go back to church. however, i'll admit, sitting through church is hard for me. it's going to be an adjustment getting use to it when the day comes! 

the marrieds (except for Tyler, his wife Chels, and their babies) came over for presents on christmas morning. as always, presents were followed by a big breakfast prepared by my mama.

my sweet granny bird also joins us each year on christmas. and she keeps us laughing the whooole day long.

after breakfast, cleaning up, and showers, we headed up to tyler and chelsea's place so we could see our babies! as if they didn't already have enough, we brought them tons of more gifts. and of course, me being me, i brought my crocheting ;) which for the record, was finished by new years. it's a MASSIVE blanket, but i love it! by the time christmas rolled around it was getting real hard to transport places.

after coming back home, steak for dinner, and a long car ride around utah, we watched the grinch. it might just be my favorite chritmas movie! it's always a toss up between that and elf.

and while we watched, grandma slept :)

after watching the grinch, i stayed out too late at Kate's and we kept ourselves pretty entertained.
solid christmas! 

new years weekend was spent at lots of different parties... i've always been a fan of mosh pits believe it or not. lol.

let's go 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment