Thursday, January 18, 2018

holiday happenings


my holidays were good!! having not been in school for fall semester, i didn't really get a "break". i was still expected to be in treatment each day (except for christmas eve, christmas, and new years day). besides that, there was no days off and no breaks taken. recovery quite literally is a full time job (and a tiring one). it was a bummer not being able to sleep in and relax. it didn't feel like much of christmas 'break' at all. however, it was still nice to spend extra time with family and friends as they enjoyed their breaks. 
here are some of the fun stuff that happened, as well as random pictures taken:
bachelorette parties

a random mirror selfie to show off my pink glasses.

 temple square / city creek dates with good good friends

holiday parties and days spent with ms. hannah - who i just adore.


the nutcracker with my fam (and our adopted child / sister gill) she's apart of the family at this point, even though she had to move back home to New York. I'm dying with out her and I can't wait for our next reunion! 

snuggles with my kitty girl


steamers for breakfast post wrist surgery 

sleepovers and christmas parades with my faves (maycie not pictured)



family parties with my cute cute granny bird (she also came down and stayed at our place on christmas eve and christmas day. 3 days with her was so so grand.)

dirty dancing, of course. #can'tstopwon'tstop

wathcing one of my BESTEST friends getting engaged.

 kate's annual christmas party.


aaannnnd a whole bunch of crocheting. i'll have you know, gill and i both finished our blankets. it's the best hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment