Thursday, July 17, 2014

a birthday, temple dates, and car selfies.

yesterday mr braden king turned 19 years old.


I had full intentions of waking him up at 8 a.m. with breakfast in bed, until I was wide awake all night and finally fell asleep at 7:30. Oops. but I did get to spend the afternoon with him and hand deliver his favorite lunch, along with a bunch of treats for him to pack for his lake Powell trip and some other fun gifts. 


later me and my sisters and my mama headed up to the draper temple, they did a session and I did baptisms for the dead, it's been over a year since I last went to the temple, no idea why i haven't made time for it, it's such a good place to be. the spirit is a wonderful thing.


and then day ended with late night car selfies of course.




No comments:

Post a Comment