Monday, July 25, 2016

Alison's Shell Yes!

Last Wednesday i got to go to The Alison Show's "Shell Yes" party and i've been on cloud 9 ever since.
If you aren't familiar with Alison she's basically a QUEEN who lives in Provo Utah who is known for her all female dance parties. This "merbabe" party was the first party of hers that I've been to; but i'm set on never missing another one again! 

The first party I ever saw my friends posting pictures of was "Alison's Cabana Boogie" it looked awesome, but and I had no idea what it was. Since then she's done "Alison's Gem Jam: A Dance Party for Ladies Who Rock" and "Alison's Hip Hop Hooray." Through some stalking i've come across her other parties too and they all looked like too much dang fun! After experiencing one for myself, I can vouch that Alison is a GENIUS. 
Not only was it decorated perfectly (and full of SO many perfect backdrops/photo ops) everyone got the cutest custom made totes full of treats and goodies. PLUS, there were free Lick'd Popsicle's, Acai Bowls, and Sodalicious all night. And who wouldn't want to wear glitter on their face?!



All of that was just the "cherry on top" The greatest part of it all was the fact that I was at a giant dance party full of moms and pregnant woman dressed as mermaids. #DanceYourShellsOff. Everyone went all out, no one held back, and it felt GOOD to let loose and be crazy. I love dance parties. Who knew one full of woman all 18 and older could be so dang fun.

I had so much energy, and dancing like a lunatic to Ciara and Missy Elliot only boosted my energy. So me and Kaitlyn had another dance party on the car ride home.

Overall, we had a flipping FINtastic time as we danced our troubles into bubbles.

love my main pearl. 
#AlisonsShellYes

No comments:

Post a Comment