Friday, December 16, 2016

Happy birthday Mama.

Last friday was my sweet moms birthday. We ordered Domino's for dinner and had the whole fam over to celebrate.
She had awesome helpers to assist her in opening all the presents. 


I got to make her birthday cake (she does call me her personal dessert chef after all!) It's been awhile since I've made one of my fancy 3 layer cakes. I secretly want to own a bakery someday, (or bake for parties and events.) So I throughly enjoyed my time baking for her.

(She also had great help blowing out her candles) 

If you know me at all you know this lady right her is my best friend. She's practically the center of my universe. And she is the main reason that I STILL haven't moved out. I just prefer her as my roommate over anyone and everyone else. She is so selfless and she's always serving SOMEONE (and doing so happily.) No one else can comfort me or take care of me quite like she can.  When i'm most sad all I want is a big hug from her. She's a real gem and so so patient with me and my struggles. She is the perfect role model. If I'm even 1/2 the mom she is I'd consider my children HELLA blessed. I hope to be JUST like her when I grow up. I'd be completely lost without her. Love you mama! 

*******************************
Past mama birthday's here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment