Thursday, November 30, 2017

kate's 21st

my sweet, sweet friend (kate) turned 21 on Novemeber 5th. shes not just any friend, but one of my BEST friends.
How cute is she?!


to celebrate, a few friends  went out to dinner:


and then we were off to the Grand America for a night:



i had never been, and it was STUNNING. 

it was especially stunning at night looking off the balcony with all the lights lit up. 



we basically played and hung out in these giant robes all night - because why not?! in the morning (after hardly any sleep) we ordered room service to celebrate kate's OFFICIAL birthday.




 i love kate for so many reasons. one big one, is because she is incredibly loyal. if i'm sad, she'll never brush it off with knowing that it'll 'get better'. she is always the first to call and offer to pick me up, or come sit with me. 


 not only is she there for me 24/7, but i can trust her. she is emotionally capable of having real, deep, serious, and vulnerable conversations. along with deep heart to hearts, some of my BEST memories are with her. she's so fun, hilarious, and such a good time to be around!

and she's never ever judge-mental towards me and my flaws. 

forever grateful for friends like kate <3 <3

***********

ALSO, the week before kate's birthday our cute friend indy threw her a surprise party.

 i had the honor of making her a cake. i was v proud of how it turned out


we had to protect this thing like a child on the way over.

i could spend everyday celebrating this sweet soul. LOVE YOU LONG TIME MS. KATE ELIZABETH VALADEZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment