Monday, November 24, 2014

talents&bunheads


this past weekend was the winter dance company concert.
i'm rewarded so quickly for the endless hours and all the hard work I put into dance every time i step on stage to preform. 

it was such a bittersweet thing considering I'm a SENIOR and it was my last winter concert ever. 




i feel so blessed to share the stage with such beautiful girls.
i'm not only grateful to my heavenly father for giving me the talent of dancing, but i'm also grateful for the amazing girls and the long lasting friendships that have been brought into my life through dance.




i hope you all take the time this week to recognize the talents god has given you and ponder the blessings those talents have brought you, then you should all celebrate your discoveries by sharing those talents! xoxoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment