Tuesday, September 15, 2015

saturday night breather.

 once me and my mom were both off work on saturday night, we decided to treat ourselves to a night at city creek


we ate some dinner at pizza studio (first time there, but i'm already hooked)


we ordered a pizza with rosemary herb crust (AH-MAZING) and olive oil instead of tomato sauce. we topped it with mozzarella cheese, chicken, roasted zuchinni, bell peppers, and caramelized onions.


after dinner, we rewarded our selves for our many hours of work with some shopping.
it was such a simple yet lovely evening. everyday i find myself more and more grateful for my mom. she has devoted so much time and energy to me (especially this last year) i imagine this last year has been like taking care of a toddler all over again. despite the countless hours of patience, she's given me unconditional love through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment