Tuesday, October 18, 2016

52.

On the 13th my cute papa bear turned 52 years old. 52!! A few more years and he's officially a "senior citizen" 
It was a busy day for every with work, school, and football games, so everyone was gone til about 6:30, which was a bummer because I wish we were able to do more with him! But once we were all home we had a celebratory birthday dinner, opened presents, then ate cake (yellow cake and chocolate frosting for dad of course) and ice cream. 
These dark low quality pictures are KILLING ME. I was going to edit them to make them look better, but they were driving me too insane because they're kind of at the point of no return haha. So I gave up and am reminding myself this isn't a fashion or lifestyle blog, it's simply for me to look back on - so I can deal!

 After he opened up his new Ute's shirt maycie held it to her body, looked up, and said: "It fits!" hahahahahaaha. I love babies. 
 Maycie is obsessed with lucky charms. She refers to them as "marsh" and everytime my dad walks through the door she instantly shouts "Marsh! Marsh!" because she knows he's always down. She doesn't want to eat them with anyone else because eating lucky charms is their special activity (and their favorite one.) But of course, her favorite part is the marshmallows. She doesn't care too much for the actual cereal, can you blame her? So grammy found a bag of straight lucky charms marshmallows online and Maycie has never been so thrilled then when she helped her bumpa open those up.

Grammy bought him "marsh" for Maycies sake and a princess cupcake game for Paisley's sake. He win's grandpa of the year because his favorite gifts are always the ones he gets to use with his granddaughters. 

Happy birthday dad! Thanks for loving and supporting me every single day. I'm so lucky to have you.

***************

See 50th birthday here and 51st birthday here. I love looking back at these posts and seeing how we all grow and change! 

No comments:

Post a Comment