Friday, February 24, 2017

Presidents Day Takes Disney.

Presidents Day weekend started early for me. On Thursday to be exact! That was the day that I loaded my things in the car and drove to the one and only.... DISNEY LAND. If you know me at all you know that there's no place I'd rather be. MY HEART BEATS FOR DISNEYLAND.

We actually stopped and stayed the night in St. George (at Aynsley's families house) Thursday night and then completed our drive to California early Friday morning. We spent the rest of Friday night hiding indoors at the Costa Mesa mall because it was storming bad.

We were so nervous the the next day (our day at Disney) would be just as stormy, cold, and rainy. To our luck, it was perfect outside; no rain and just a little chilly! God was on our side. THANK YOU BIG MAN UPSTAIRS. 

 
Gang right here. I drove down with Aynsley and her Lover (Fiance to be exact) Mitchell. We met up & stayed in California with Aynsley's older brother Blake (who's currently living in Cali). To be real, I had met Aynsley once before our trip and hadn't ever met Mitchell or Blake. So basically, I went on a road trip/vacation with some humans that I had never met. It was obviously nerve racking to an extent, but I can honestly say that it was one of the funnest trips I've been on yet! Everything was so comfortable and so chill. I kept forgetting that I had just met these fun people. I truly felt like I was a bunch of friends that I had known forever! We had a blast. If I could relive the trip I would in a heartbeat! 






^^^Ask me how us girls felt about getting wet on splash mountain... hahaha. I was prepared to NOT let that happen^^^

We got in the park early Saturday morning and immediately hit it hard. By the time the park closed we were pooped and so ready for bed (and to rest our legs). Disneyland is truly magical. Lucky for me, I'll be back in a short 3 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment