Monday, November 21, 2016

Eggnog made me do it.

This weekend me and Kate did what we do best.......  shop! 

We came across the most amazing thermals at Old Navy, so we brought them home with us. On the way home we picked up some diet coke so we could complete our..... (drumroll please).... PAJAMA PARTY!!
 And you can bet your bottom dollar that the movie we watched was a Christmas one. (I promise, I love thanksgiving! But I do feel like the Christmas and Thanksgiving season correlate and go hand-in-hand together!)
The weekend before this one was spent in Target's aisle ways. We didn't get pajama's that time, but we did get matching cookie cutters. Cookie decorating party coming soon ;) Grateful for a friend who will embrace her inner "40 year old mom" with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment