Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy Golden Days.



Every year the day after Thanksgiving my family goes to the Aults Christmas tree lot to pick out a freshly cut pine tree to put in our home.



It soon became a tradition for me and my sisters to selfie/photo shoot it up at this Christmas Tree lot every year too.




This holiday season was so cozy, relaxing, and eye opening. I did a lot of soul searching and self pondering. I was really able to realize more and more each day those who are truly there for me at the end of it all vs. those who don't give me much thought. I came to a better understanding of those who truly care about me, my heart, and what ever it is I'm going through at the moment. I've been able to move forward, brush things off, and let things go. It's been a really good Christmas break filled with people who fill my heart.


***********
Past "Christmas Tree lot photo shoot" posts from 2015 and 2014. My favorite would for sure have to be those from 2014. I miss my long hair quite badly. Grow hair grow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment