Friday, January 13, 2017

Happy birthday Jackson.

On January 4th my "little brother" turned 16 years old. He is now old enough to date and drive.
 For his birthday dinner he requested turkey, cheesy potatoes, rolls, and cooked carrots. After dinner we celebrated with presents and his favorite Reese's Peanut Butter Cake.

For his birthday he asked for a lot of ties. He's turning into a little fashionista. He also asked for a new suit that he can wear when he takes girls out to dances. How cute is that?! 

Jackson is the sweetest high school aged boy that you'll ever meet. For example, a couple months ago I got a text from him in the middle of the day that just said "Hey, I love you! Hope you have a good day!" What 16 year old boy sends those things to his big sis?! I love how determined he is. He's already accomplished so much in his short 16 years of life and has met SO many incredible goals. This kid is talented! He's also driven, self motivated, and a big dreamer. I think if I was his age and met him at school we'd be really really good friends.... I also think I'd have a crush on him. He's a stud and such a baller. I'm tellin' ya, he's a star athlete too! Happy birthday my little ginger, baby zaza, and J-man. I sure love you!


**********
See Jackson's 15th birthday and 14th birthday. Can you even believe how much he's grown and matured?!

No comments:

Post a Comment